Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Very Curly Morning



Just wanted to show how my hair turned out this morning. I was pleased when I left home this morning for work. I loved how the back turned out using the Mixed Chicks conditioner on my curly RH (Relaxerless Hair - I wasn’t able to get a decent pic to upload, cuz I was in a hurry). I do like using the Mixed Chicks leave in on the rest of my hair. However, I think I want to try some other products to see if I can get a smoother, longer lasting finish. This weekend I will be doing some shopping…

2 comments:

  1. Keisha had natural hair - she uses a lock butter by Carol's daughter. Swears by it. Did you cut off your relaxer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about Carol's Daughter but I haven't tried it yet. It is on my list.

    I haven't done the Big Chop which is what the "Natural Hair" world refers to as the ocassion when you cut off all the relaxed hair.

    I'm waiting for my natural hair to get a little longer. Hopefully I'll be ready by October. In the meantime I'm trying to discover which products work and which don't.

    ReplyDelete