Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sleeping on the Twist n Curl

After such success with my Twist n Curl I was "scurred" to death to go to sleep last night. Then I remembered a tip my best friend gave me some time ago. We both have thin hair and problems with our hair going flat when we sleep on it. She got over hers by going short and when I was totally relaxed I got over mine by wrapping every night (which is supposed to be flat anyway). Well when I was mentioning to her about going natural and being afraid of what I will face each morning when I get up, she suggested sleeping on a travel pillow. Let me tell you this was the BEST THING!

I covered the travel pillow with a satin pillow case and put it side ways between my ear and shoulder and laid down. I then draped my hair over the pillow so that I wasn't laying on it. I woke up this morning with no flat spots! I am LUVIN' this!

No comments:

Post a Comment